Wednesday 10 September 2008

6 Quirky things about me??

So, I really had to think to get six. I guess I just didn't think I was very quirky...LOL

1. I Love to re-arrange furniture, bedrooms, kitchens... any simple thing I can move to make the room a little different, or even completely different... I like the change...

2. I hate for anyone to sit on my bed or any bed if it is made... it makes me cringe...so don't jump on my bed...

3. I really like numbers, I tend to be able to remember numbers. Telephone numbers, passwords, account numbers... things like that... but I hate math!

4. I love to do laundry and I spend an enormous amount of time folding it, but I don't want to put it away?

5. I can't stand socks that fall down or bunch up under my toes...

6. Back to the bed thing, I can't sleep on sheets that are wrinkled or messy... I have to smooth them out every night to sleep on them...

Not very exciting, but that's me....

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Girl I am right there with ya on the whole bed thing, but you already knew that!!

I got the free blog change from the left upper corner of my blog. It's free and very easy to do!

Let me know if you find it or need help!

Love ya!