Saturday 30 August 2008

Re-arranging....

So, those of you that know me well know that I re-arrange alot... and I mean alot... I think it is a type of therapy for me... I always clean and vaccuum under everything when I move it and dust all the shelves and such... I really like a clean and tidy house, but when I move stuff I know it is deeply clean... sounds silly I know..

I also think that I dislike living in small military housing and can never feel really settled, so the change does me good for a little while...

Well... before we went on vacation I purchased two more pieces of furniture that go with my wall unit (shrunk) when we got home it was ready to be delivered, and of course I wanted it now...

So it was delivered the 1st of Aug. and I made the mistake of covering my front window telling myself I could live with it for just the one year we have left... Well I was wrong and I instantly hated it, I felt like I was in a cave...

So... I moved it all on the 25th.... I thought I would share some pictures of what it looks like now and my new pieces that I have...

I like it much more and I am going to be much happier... for a little while at least... in a couple of months I have to figure out where I am going to put a Christmas tree??? ugh!!



















1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I really like how you have your LR now, it's really pretty! I had to remember myself walking through the house in order to remember how its set up, lol! But I do like the new pieces and how you have it set up it's beautiful as usual! And cleaner than a whistle girlie! :) : ) :)