Saturday 2 August 2008

Home

Ok, so ya. You see why I have never been a blogger... I just never keep it up...

It doesn't help that I didn't really have any time, and now that I am home I am trying to get things back in order... the time change has really kicked our butts... it is amazing how we are waking up at 3am not tired... LOL

The kids are happy to be home, to see their friends and to have their rooms and computers back..

We spent our second day home re-arranging the living room... yes again. Before we went on vacation I bought a couple more pieces of furniture that adds on to my shrunk... well it was in when we got home so they delivered it. The only problem is that the only place it would fit is in front of the front living room window... So ya, anyway, Bob was moving furniture and hooking up all the electronics...

I like the way it is ok... but the living room is much darker then before, I keep telling myself only one more year...LOL I will get used to it I am sure...

I am still trying to get Bob to put our pictures on my computer from vacation so I can upload them and share them with everyone. We really had a good time and saw some really cool things... Six Flags Kentucky was great...

We all came home with a great tan, well it was great for us... considering where we live... we are much darker than most here now... But the weather has been like in the upper 60's to mid 70's...

I am off to Poland for another pottery shopping trip with the girls on the 13th... It will be fun, them we have to come home and get ready for the kids to go back to school...

Well, that is my update for now, we are going to play Rock Band as a family here soon...

Miss you all

Hope to have some pictures up this week...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad that your vacation was good!!!!